If you would like to work for SVAROG, please send your CV to HR Department and we’ll contact you in any case.
- Labor Code compliance
- Salary is determined personally depending on the results of interview
- Probationary period is up to 3 month
- Office work (Rumyantsevo metro station)
- Work hours 9:00-17:30
- Private health insurance for employees
- Social benefits of employees policy
- Friendly team
- Favorably disposed managers
- Readiness for business trips
We are searching a specialist for the commercial department (offshore and onshore survey services). It is critical to be aware of satellite navigation systems work as well as geodesy, hydrography, geotechnics, geophysics and geology tasks.
Requirements for a candidate:
- High education;
- Correspondence in English. Spoken English and terminology preferably;
- Experience in offshore survey services is preferable;
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office;
- Diligence and responsibility;
- Tenacity of purpose, result-oriented, readiness for business trips.
- Preparation of bid proposals for huge oil and gas, energy and telecommunication companies in Russia and abroad;
- Participation as a part of working group in tenders and online auctions;
- Work with available client base and search for new clients;
- Commercial proposals preparation and results monitoring;
- Reporting, statistics preparation;
- Presentation preparation;
- Meetings and negotiations at project management level.
- Compliance with labor code, officially shown salary (is discussed individually);
- Private health insurance;
- Work schedule 9:00-17:30;
- Comfortable office;
- Equipped lounge room, tea, coffee, snacks;
- Interesting work among professionals and just interesting people.
Success! We will contact you shortly.